ih2b gets a makeover


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday's sidebar drama had me hacking around in ih2b's template, and put me in the (obssesive compulsive) mood to tinker. I decided that this here blog, so close to it's 100th post, deserved a makeover. It's not quite done -- I still have to put in the site of the week & goody of the week links, my flickr badge, and a couple of other pre-existing features... and I'll be adding some new sidebar categories, too... so there's still quite a bit of futzing around to do. But that's to be expected, because, well you know, i do heart to blog! And should there be any glitches - and there well may be - please forgive them along the way!


0 Responses to “ih2b gets a makeover”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites