may desktop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I wanted to keep with the instructional theme of my "keyboard shortcuts" April desktop, so for May, I kept essentially the same layout, but added some handy css pointers this time (I'm trying to become more css savvy). I kept the amazing "Goodbye Sky" artwork along the sides by James Wignall, but modified it's colour balance to something a little more earthy. I switched up my background colour too, (with some inspiration from Pantone's Fashion Colour Report Spring 2006, thank you) and replaced last month's butterflies with Fruit icons by Monochrom. I couldn't resist putting in a pair of fabulous fishies from Colheres Pets icon set for good measure. It seemed like the right thing to do. I think it will serve me well this month.


0 Responses to “may desktop”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites