i heart this animated creep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is why i heart the internet so. There is just so much out there, that you never knew existed, or even fathomed would exist. But then you stumble upon it, quite by accident, and you think to yourself, "how delightful and how very fascinating that this should exist... Of course this should exist!" I Am Bored gives us an animated video for Radiohead's "Creep" because they can; because the internet is wonderful, and makes people want to create and bring unlikely things into existence if for no other reason than just to exist. And should you feel like singing along, please, just do so...

"when you were here before / couldn’t look you in the eye / you’re just like an angel / your skin makes me cry / you float like a feather / in a beautiful world / and I wish was special / you’re so f***ing special /// but I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo / what the hell am I doing here? / I don’t belong here /// I don’t care if it hurts / I want to have control / I want a perfect body / I want a perfect soul / I want you to notice / when I’m not around / you’re so f***ing special / I wish I was special /// but I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo / what the hell am I doing here? / I don’t belong here /// she’s running out again / she’s running out / she’s run run run running out... / whatever makes you happy / whatever you want / you’re so f***ing special / I wish I was special... ///

but I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo / what the hell am I doing here? / I don't belong here..."


0 Responses to “i heart this animated creep”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites