my wandering sidebar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Where oh where has my little sidebar gone? Where oh where can he be?

He's gone to the south of my page for a wee trip of some kind. Perhaps he's bored with the right, or perhaps he's taking some sort of stand and retaliating against me, looking for some space. I'm not sure. But whatever the case, it's clear we're going to have to spend some quality time together until we sort through this problem. I'm comitted to sidebar though, and I vow to get him back where he belongs just as fast as I can. Feel free to take a jaunt down there to see him... just in case he's feeling lonely.


0 Responses to “my wandering sidebar”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites