toast in space


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I give you... TOAST IN SPACE
No, no... TOAST WARS
No, wait!...TOAST TREK
Or... IT CAME FROM OUTER TOAST
Or even... PLAN TOAST FROM OUTER SPACE
Ha! Wait... TOAST ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND
Oh, no, no... 2001: A TOAST ODYSSEY
No! Ha! I got it!... E.T. THE EXTRA-TOAST-TRIEL

(Hahaha - I'm sorry - I swear this is the last toast post today. It has to be, cuz I'm getting way too hungry...)


0 Responses to “toast in space”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites