i heart battling album covers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know about you of course, but I certainly spent a lot of time examining and critiquing records covers. No matter what the genre. In many ways, I greatly miss the those large, 12x12 perfect squares of art that told an entire story as I listened to the songs held within. Sometimes their message was simplistic, decidely frank, or even unapologetically BRAZEN... but oh! Often they were open to interpretation! How I LOVED to analyze the facial expressions, the colours used, the light, the shadow, the placement of the title, to decipher the album's innermost meaning. So when I chanced upon this tonight, I couldn't help but but think, wow! Brilliant, brilliant, and totally BRILLIANT! From Glass Houses to Upstairs At Eric's, to Nothing's Shocking and For Those About To Rock... this little slice 'o' warring album covers is pure genius. And I guarantee, there is no other place on earth where you'll be able to watch the Dead Kennedy's beat the TAR outta Van Halen. (And I have to admit that I always wondered what Rio was laughing about...!) Gotta love music lovers with loads of time on their hands!



0 Responses to “i heart battling album covers”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites