i heart that ih2b is one year old!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Yay! My baby blog is one year old today! Just look how much it's grown:

250
posts! 5,351 page views! 3,684 unique visitors!

Now I know these stats may seem like small potatoes to some of you, but I'm pretty proud of my blog! I must admit though, I do need to spend a little more time with it, nurturing it and allowing it to grow. I will try very hard to do this. Only then can my blog be the truly happy, well-adjusted, successful blog I very much want for it to be.

I've had many, many good times with my blog. I do heart it, after all! Here are my Top 10 favourite posts so far:

i heart pink bunnies apparently

so much for scrabble

can't take goth outta the girl

she wants a night out

she wants to not be such a grouch

victoria street air band

zero x 7 years

sunday scribblings - my shoes

sunday scribblings - music

sunday scribblings - in the last hour

A few sites link back to ih2b too, which makes my blog and I feel terribly hearted:

grand perspective

no! spec

today's inspiration: back where it belongs

gabriel diaz: el mezzanine

nanny in nyc

And of course, as with any experience in life, my little bitty blog has made me aware of a lot of things about myself:

1. preservation of one's thoughts, memories & train-of-consciousness is important
2. i blog about music a lot
3. i heart blogging about me as a kid and all the super dorky things i did
4. there are a lot of cool, super-creative people out there in internetland
5. my dog zero seems to crop up in a lot of posts
6. i am a nerd
7. i just don't really seem to care that i am a nerd
8. i'm a lot better at html and css now thanks to ih2b
9. however i still am not fully clear on the concept of a ping
10. it's a tiny rush each time i hit publish & see my words on the screen (ie. i am a nerd)

And lastly, on this auspicious occasion, I owe thanks to the man who inspired me to sit down and blog out my feelings; the subject of my first ever post: gilbert mckinley fuller


0 Responses to “i heart that ih2b is one year old!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites