helvetica has broken my heart


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Sold out? Sold OUT?!! Why, do you spurn me, Helvetica? Oh sure, you say, "there may be a FEW rush tickets available" - but you don't sound like you really mean that! If you loved me back there WOULD be tickets available for SURE, and you would have no problems with committing to me about it.... oh, how can you be so nonchalant... so... so COLD???


0 Responses to “helvetica has broken my heart”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites