behold ! frankendoodle !


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, after my last post on Box Doodle, I had figured I should give it a go and submit something. And YES, I used the online doodle tool, and I realize it's not very glue-paper-scissors-friendly or terribly craftsy at all... but doodling FUN was a mere mouse-click away... and the little pens and colour tablets looked so inviting. And I don't mind telling you that the box shape just SCREAMED OUT to be a Frankendoodle! Seriously... it was BEGGING to be created. I just HAD to. (You may now, with childlike wonderment, marvel at my artistic prowess).


0 Responses to “behold ! frankendoodle !”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites