i heart stumbling on singing anime


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Um... well, as you may know I heart to stumble upon things on the net whenever possible. Each time I click that little stumble icon, I never know what I'm going to get. It's kinda like a slot machine -- sometimes you' get lucky and sometimes you're unlucky. Well, I'm not sure what category dojo's loituma falls under, but how do I remain unaffected by this happy-go-lucky anime girl swinging a leek (?) and singing her heart out on a neverending loop? Weird, indeed, but strangely catchy. It's the feel good singing anime flash film of the year! (...and what is she singing about? Leeks? Cooking with leeks? Shopping for leeks? God, I'm just dying to know!)


0 Responses to “i heart stumbling on singing anime”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites