me so heart miso pretty


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who even knows sometimes how these happy accidents occur, but this morning, through linking upon links, I discovered a fantastic portfolio of work by a designer named fiona hewitt. Straight away, her splash page told me I was going to adore her work... but joy of joys! I quickly realized that she is the graphic designer behind the miso pretty cosmetic line: a captivating collection of the most beautifully packaged lotions and potions ever. Now mind you, I have never used Miso Pretty products, but about a year and a half ago, in an Ulta in Scottsdale, I was stopped dead in my tracks whilst perusing their aisles by these gorgeous little boxes and pots and tubes. I seriously stood admiring them for a good 15 minutes, frantically trying to justify buying the whole line based on their packaging alone. I really, really worked hard at it... but in the end, just couldn't do it (I curse you, perpetually meager budget!) But each time after, when I would visit that same store, I'd bee-line to that section yet again to admire the pretty little packages. So I'm very, very pleased to have accidentally found her site. And you know what? All of Hewitt's work is ohso pretty. She's fantastic!


0 Responses to “me so heart miso pretty”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites