box doodle is oodles of fun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Box Doodle Project issues a rather unique, compelling artistic challege and "the rules are quite simple: rearrange a box to make any kind of figure or object. Make the most of the least." I love this because (not that I'm really one to talk), it's refreshingly lo-tech, and paint, scissors, glue and oodles of imagination are called upon here. How freeing to occasionally push the SLR and the CS2 aside... (ok, well there is an online Box Doodle Tool that lets you doodle electronically which i think I might try... but again... I'm not necessarily one to talk... I'm just saying...)


0 Responses to “box doodle is oodles of fun”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites