this year, i'll heart the junos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let me explain. I don't normally "observe" the Junos (the Great White North's version of the Grammy's), even though I'm a huge music fan. No legitimate reason why; it just never really piqued my attention. I even went to it a few years ago, and honestly can't recall a single artist in attendance. Oh, Canada, indeed! But that aside, since I am a patriotic Canuck, an ex-music-biz-gal, and an old friend is Universal's Juno Jam "blog-correspondent," then it only seems proper to give the event a nod, and show my support for a change. Besides, T-Cos (?!) is so cute, and I know she'll give this her all. She'll be reporting on all her antics at this year's festivities in Halifax -- from pre-parties, to awards, to after-parties -- to her fishnets (she's so punk rock). Go, T!


0 Responses to “this year, i'll heart the junos”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites