cafe excitement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Months ago, I submitted a couple photos to cafe experiment, a site dedicated to a daily photo of beautiful and delicious coffee. Each day for a couple of weeks, I checked the site loyally and saw heads nor tails of my photos. Admittedly, I felt spurned. Dejected. Just plain "not-good-enough." Was my Cybershot to blame? Should I upgrade the megapixels? Or was my coffee just not exciting enough? Should I have positioned the mug differently?? Ah, the ego is a delicate thing, certainly. But, this morning, quite out of the blue, imagine my surprise when I get an email from Valentina at the Cafe Experiment:

"Thank you very much for your contributions!!! I'll publish it the 18th and 19th of April [a pict a day] ;)"
Hurrah! They like me - they really like me! Valentina even gave me a ";)" to boot! Now if I could just remember which pics I sent. Oh, I hope they're good ones... I can't remember at all... but, oh, the anticipation of it all!


1 Responses to “cafe excitement”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    your picts are very good :D
    sorry for the late.. but I have to publish a pict a day...

    thanx for the link in your blog!
    Valentina (theCoffeeLover)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites