talk techie to me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apple founder Steve Jobs is a king among thinkers and an incredibly engaging speaker. I relish watching Quicktime re-runs of Apple's product launches almost as much as I love watching classic Buffy episodes. Naysayers may feel he's little more than an arrogant, full-of-air, money-grubbing salesman, but I believe his enthusiasm and passion for his products to be completely genuine -- and completely warranted! I get sucked in every time he appears on that stage, loving the sound of whatever he has to say. He could truly sell me anything. Thank goodness that what he's pushing is consistently innovative, attractive, and way, way cool. Thank goodness, too, that WIRED has very thoughtfully compiled some of Jobs' "Best Quotes Ever." Quips such as "We made the buttons on the screen look so good you'll want to lick them," and "I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.... it's very character-building," are among my favourites. I'm just sad there's only 3 pages worth...


0 Responses to “talk techie to me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites