gotta have that funk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been digging through my bookmarks today and adding links to my most favourite pixels on the web. These are the pixels that make me ooooh and ahhhh, the pixels that provide a pleasant distraction when I'm not wanting to work, and the pixels that are so incredibly pretty that I am inspired to stop procrasinating already and get back to work to make some of my own! Point being, (I do have one) that whilst compiling these, I've been "funked sideways," courtesy of Mr. Craig Charles (thanks, a/g), and I am reminded yet again why I love him so. He's a cool-cat, and knows absolutely everything there is to know about funk music, but never comes off as Mr. N.O. Itall or Mr. I.M. Toocool. On the contrary! He gets gleefully caught up in the music, to the point of pure giddiness, and blurts out silly things that it seems he just can't help himself from emitting, like: "aaaooow yeeeh, you knooow what I like," and "GIVEITTOMEEE!" His shows air Friday and Saturday on BBC6, and are archived weekly.


0 Responses to “gotta have that funk”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites