eyes turned upward... on my desktop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I heart this quote by Leonardo Da Vinci. And I'm not a big "quotes" person, so that's saying something. I even made this desktop so that I could enjoy it and read it often. Sigh. Be still my heart. Can you tell I have the travel bug these days?


0 Responses to “eyes turned upward... on my desktop”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites