i heart stumbling on drum machines


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some people eat out of boredom. I surf instead -- (ok, ok... I occasionally snack at the same time). Point being - whilst browsing through some Firefox extensions this morning, I stumbled upon "Stumble Upon". Ever so handy for someone such as myself. Once installed, you choose from a list of topics (music, movies, software, OSX, photography, etc) then click the "stumble" icon placed in your Firefox toolbar. Website after glorious website are presented to you for your consideration (based on your selected interests) and you decide whether you like 'em or don't, training Stumble Upon on the kinds of sites you like to visit. One could conceivably click this little icon for days if allowed... and I could see how this would be tempting, especially when the first hit one stumbles on is "Tokyo Plastic's Drum Machine." It's a cool little flashy piece - purely for entertainment purposes. I quite liked it. Needless to say, I'm now hooked on this nifty little extension, and foresee many lazy afternoons and long nights of stumbling...
Keep visiting I HEART TO BLOG for more notable "stumbles!"


0 Responses to “i heart stumbling on drum machines”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites