i heart stumbling into hell


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whilst stumbling around on the net on this lazy, rainy day, I came across a quiz called the "Dante's Inferno Test." The background info on this test states that "the only agenda the test has is to stay as loyal to Dante's Inferno as possible." So, being an English major, I felt immediately compelled to take the test. And after all, I feel like I'm a good person. I am kind and generous. I am respectful. I do not hurt people. I went to church as a child, even. But today, on Good Friday no less, I have officially been deemed lustful! Puhleeez!
According to my results:
"The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times. The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell! You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate."

Well... I never! And who is this damn (oops) King Minos fellow, anyway? Doesn't being a vegetarian or answering "NO" to "would you ever assasinate anyone" count for anything?!!!


0 Responses to “i heart stumbling into hell”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites