an illustration by the boy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Don't you just heart the movement in this? I came across this during my nightly browsing on Blogger, and it caught my attention immediately. The wind whipping through her hair, her trenchcoat fluttering forward... the colours. The lines kinda remind me of the drawings in a Dr. Suess book. This illustration is by The Boy. (Sigh. I wish I could be an illustrator. What a talent to have!).
Check out the boy's blogs: "Remnant Lyme" & "Plots In Pencil."


0 Responses to “an illustration by the boy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites