fun with bugs!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



K, clearly I'm waaay easier to entertain than I ever thought, because I have actually been sitting here, creating bugs, then killing them. Really. I've been spending actual time on this. (well, not LOADS of time... a minute or 2, but still...)

Create and kill your own bugs, too! Bugs on the Run!


0 Responses to “fun with bugs!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites