deliciously evil little icons


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My god... Just look at you. So captivating. So... enticing. Oh, you manipulative little temptors! Coyly tucked away amongst the NOEL icon set! I curse you for looking so frothy and creamy and delicious! You take over all good sense and make me want to bundle up and trudge in this damp, cold weather to the local Starbucks... even though the weaker part of me pleads... no, NO! I really, REALLY don't want to have to do that! But... Ohhh... Just look at you. Dammit!


1 Responses to “deliciously evil little icons”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hummm I want some right now

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites