that reminds me of a story...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know, posting that latest Photo Friday picture brings back a lot of memories from a day that, whilst it was occuring, I swore I would TRY to forget. Now that I look back on it, I do grimmace a bit still, but it truly was an adventure, and we don't get too many days that are are notable enough to tell the story of, do we? So I thought that for my amusement and perhaps for yours, I would start posting segments of MY DAY FROM HELL, aka, "The Verde Hot Springs Adventure."

I swear it's all true. And the need for embellishment, however slight, is by no means necessary.


0 Responses to “that reminds me of a story...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites