i heart stumbling on la moi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, really. Who cares that the clothing isn't all my personal taste? And who cares that I can scarcely decipher a single word that's written here? La Moi has an ADORABLE site. I love the name. I love the colour scheme. I love the fonts. I love the chic, girlish illustrations. And it LOVE that it sounds everso like the tiny music box I had sitting on my dresser when I was small. La Moi is just... sigh... loveable. Or is it... l'amourable?


0 Responses to “i heart stumbling on la moi”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites