site of the week - stuck in the 80's


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As the perfect companion to my Goody of the Week pick, I hearby name Stuck in the 80's my official Site Of The Week. With articles such as "Jake Ryan or Roy Dobler?" and podcasts on everything from break-up songs to Fast Times at Ridgemont High, I do believe I've found myself a little piece of heaven here! (thankyouthankyou, Steve Spears!) Clearly I am stuck in the 80's... I just can't help myself. I do freely admit to it however, and I am told that that's the first step. (Oh, and in case you're wondering... I vote Jake Ryan for a love affair and Llyod Dobbler for an affair of the mind).


0 Responses to “site of the week - stuck in the 80's”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites