site of the week - candykiller


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CandyKiller makes me think of the old comic books from the 40's thru 60's my dad used to bring home from estate sales. They were sometimes beat up, sometimes nearly perfect, and invariably their pages were muted and yellowed with time. Boy, did I just absolutely RELISH them. So, because I relished them so, I relish CandyKiller. I love his "Lucky Bag" piece (above), and full-on HEART his retro-cool sushi... so much so in fact, that it's in high-tiled-desktop rotation. I find the use of colour to be perhaps the most alluring aspect. The flat, familiar, muted tones... well, they're... killer. That's right, killer. As in CandyKiller, kids. You MUST pay a visit.


0 Responses to “site of the week - candykiller”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites