i heart little falling dots


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How can something that is so simple be so vastly engrossing? I mean, I've spent 5 minutes just dragging my mouse around on Antoine+Manuel's little dots, every which way, completely fixated. It's like I'm 3 again. I browsed through the rest of their site briefly... and was moderately intrigued... (ok, more than moderately because actually I LOVE this so much I could spit - and then promptly make a dektop from it)...

...but ultimately the lure of the little dots had me clickin' back to the home page so I could make them fall for a little while more. YAY for little falling dots - and P.S. - I vote that Antoine+Manuel get hired to redo every transit map in every city in every country of the world. I really do.


0 Responses to “i heart little falling dots”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



previously on i heart to blog

i heart archives


i heart site picks



i heart books on the go

i heart learning css



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from A•pril. Make your own badge here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar


a t o m . 0 . 3




Add to Technorati Favorites